Tomato beef stew
|BEEF STEW|| Preparation Time: 25minutes
Cooking Time: 1hr 10minutes
|MEAT||– wash and Blend Tomatoes, Tatashe, Rodo and Onions into a smooth paste. (15minutes)
– Place clean pot on gas cooker, pour in blended mix of pepper (Tomatoes, Tatashe and Rodo); allow to boil till it’s about half original quantity. (15minutes)
– Wash beef, cowleg, ponmo and shaki thoroughly (10minutes), seasoning with salt and seasoning cubes, Add in chopped onion (1bulb).
– Pour in ½ – 1 litre of water, leave meat to boil till tender (25 – 30minutes)
– Once meat is soft, place a clean pot on cooker, pour in vegetable oil, heat for 2 – 3minutes.
– Pour in the boiled pepper and stock obtained from boiling meat- cover pot and Leave to boil for 5-7minutes. Add in boiled meats, cover pot and allow to cook for 10 – 15minutes.
– Check for taste and add more seasoning if required.
Beef stew is ready
|ONIONSVEGETABLE OIL (2-3 cooking spoons)