Looking to buy Ewa agoyin sauce (mix) online?
Here are some frequently asked questions from buyers with our response
What are the contents of the ewa agoyin sauce mix?
The ewa agoyin sauce mix contains a mix of local peppers and spices
How to make ewa agoyin sauce using the ewa agoyin sauce mix
- Place (dry) clean pot on a burner, pour in palm oil (at least 35ml of palm oil for a pack of ata agoyin mix)
- Once the oil is hot (not bleached) , pour in sliced onions, let the onions fry till it becomes translucent.
- Pour in blended crayfish, let it fry for 45-90 seconds, then pour in the ata agoyin mix, add in salt and seasoning cubes (optional).
- keep stirring till you see the onions floating at the top of the oil.
- Agoyin sauce is ready to be enjoyed with agoyin beans.
Also available – wateryam mix (for ojojo ,ikokore and ekpankukwo), ayamase mix (for ofada sauce)